Friday, March 18, 2011

Interview with Daniel Johnston




Interview With Daniel Johnston by Postmortem Remains
Interview Questions were asked by Daniel's Brother Dick Johnston.....
Hi, How are you?

Yeah. Oh Yeah What about it. Oh Fine. Thank You.

If you could paint your perfect world how would it look?

Just the same as Usual you know. (Holds up his Art) (Dick Johnston "His Perfect world is his cartoons")

If you could spend the day in someone else's mind for one day... Who would it be and why?

Well of course I .. I've been as close to the Beatles as any other group and I listened to their bootlegs it's like I've been there for years. Pretty much know behind the scenes with them.
(Dick Johnston "So you would choose to be a Beatle for the day if you could?")
I'll tell you what my music the new stuff I'm working on sounds like Beatles music. I listened to so much Beatles it's original Melody but it's a lot of Beatles tricks and stuff in it.

If you could change any part of your life what would it be and why?

Well I would love to get a girl and get married cause I'm getting older. Someone to help take care of me and have them spend my millions of dollars.

Are you concentrating more on music or art now a days?

Well I draw a lot but I've been trying to play the piano more so that's going a lot better.

What are the most important things to you in your life right now?

Well, it is so fun going to Austin like we did today and uh shopping is what I love to do. Margery takes me shopping too. My Brother takes me to go get groceries of course. When I get to go out and go somewhere that's the fun times.

Daniel Johnston Website

No comments:

Post a Comment