Sunday, April 17, 2011

Interview with The Law Abiders


Can you tell us a little about yourselves and the instruments you rock out on?
Matt: I'm on guitars. I draw black and white pictures. I like cute stuff.
Katie: All your bass are belong to us.
Austin: I play guitar because of its sexy six string set up. Also my inspiration for playing is most likely Axl Rose.. although not a guitar player, he is sexy.
Levi: I think it's important to listen to at least two radios at once. That kind of helps me throw up. When I'm not listening to the radio, or maybe some nicer music is on. I like to play the drums and cymbals. Does anyone else hate when drummers say that?

When will you be putting out some recorded music?
Well that's easy, like next week. Signed, The Law Abiders.

Can you tell us a bit about where you get your inspiration for your lyrics?
Katie: I'm a mute. No, don't jump! There's wolves down there!
Levi: Katie, just look at me. SHUT UP!
Austin: I just want to say, I got all the inspiration for the lyrics from MattI can FINALLY write a song!
Levi: My lyrics come from Matt who writes them. I help him sing them. He's brilliant.
Matt: Aw, shucks! Thanks!
Levi: Your welcome, Matt. Don't be such a modest prick. I also like how you call your message machine from work to remember lyrics.
Matt: That I do. Hey, I'm doin' my best here!
Katie: [We also draw inspiration from] Tommy Wiseau's The Room.
Austin: Oh, hi doggy! [dictated, not read]

If you could invent something, what would it be and what purpose would it serve?
Austin: I'll answer that one, motherships. They would serve the purpose of floating while housing.
Katie:I'm gonna go with holograms. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
Levi: Lava lamps with different shapes.
Matt: Hey! That could help with peoples home decor.

What are some things that you think people should be aware of?
Matt: Cool science!
Katie: Teen pregnancy.
Levi: Solar flares. Also probably fisher cats. I chased one and cornered it in a stonewall.
Austin: Don Coburn
Levi: We're also planning a tour with The Paramore, so be aware of The Paramore.

No comments:

Post a Comment